Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, June 26, 2020

Someone You Loved (Piano/Cello) Charity & Andres Farewell Dance - The Pi...





Someone I love



I wanted to share this video of the dance of love and say farewell to my grandson who graduated and leaving to attend college. His life is beginning in an uncertain world today and I pray he finds love, peace, contentment, and prosperity.



My heart is pumping blood of excitement for him, but tears of pain when he finds that life can sometimes be a struggle with many challenges.  We all have a purpose to fulfill no matter where our journey takes us.



Have a good life my dearest grandson and know no matter where you go you will be in my heart and my thoughts, praying for your life will be less painful. For you JER



Love Grandma Linda/gmalady50



Posted 6/26/2020

No comments: