Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, June 22, 2020

Coming To America Soundtrack "Main Theme" The System





Coming to America ending song



I just finished watching this movie that I enjoyed when it first premiered in 1988. This movie gave me the inspiration and other African Americans the feelings you can be successful in making your dreams come to existence.



The president of the United States was Ronald Reagan and the value of the dollar was worth what it was ($ 1.00) and did go up a little during the Reagan Administration. This was the time everyone wanted to "come to America" to live the impossible dream of living a plentiful and decent lifestyle. I don't want to spend my time posting about the economy or what we are dealing with today compared to what was happening in 1988. I just want to mention how this movie gave actors and actresses of today the opportunity to advance in their acting career. Especially the person who sat in the barber's chair and did not have a line at all, (Cuba Gooding Jr.).



This movie was very colorful, funny, and inspiring. I understand there is going to be an upcoming Coming 2 America in the works. Looking forward to that movie Mr. Eddie Murphy.



Rent or purchase from Youtube.



gmalady50



Posted 06/22/2020 3:29pm










No comments: