Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, April 24, 2015

All Of My Life by Barbra Streisand (with lyrics)



                           "All of My Life"

Being alone  give you the opportunity to learn who you are. To prepare you for the person whom you really want to be with all your life. Once you find that person you give them the key to your heart and they break the key in some else's lock. What do you do next? Change the lock and make another key to your heart. Move on to another chapter to be written in you book of being "Alone".



All of my life, I wanted to find the person that will make me happy until I die. As I grow in age I find myself wanting to be alone and stay that way. This is a safe way of not being hurt or damage in giving my love to that one person.  I get comments from people that live near me, asking don't you get lonely sometimes. My respond is sure I get lonely however, I find something to keep me entertain.



All of my life I have tried to give my love to family, friends, and lovers. But I did not give love to myself.



All the rest of my life will be for me to love who I am and how I can give love without being hurt. I know if Jesus can take being hurt by mankind and still forgive them, I must learn to forgive and move on.




No comments: