Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Splendor in the Grass

"Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remain behind."

I occasionally meditate on my past resolutions that I set to accomplish for myself. Realizing the goals that I set has not been completed. I spent most of my time focusing on my love ones to get them to accomplish their goals to where I forget I need to seed my own garden.  But I shall not grieve what is lost, but gain strength what lies ahead for me to receive my "Splendor in the Grass".

 I found verses in the bible that will help me to look towards the future.

Isaiah 43:18 NIV version

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.

Philippians 3: 13-14 NIV version

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do; Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.




No comments: