Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Sunday, April 19, 2015

End Times: How close are we? Bible Prophecy





                                                 Pray for our times 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-22



This gives you some details of what has occurred in the past and current events of the world. We all deal with our everyday circumstances, which we have to stay in prayer so that our lives will not be attacked by evilness of this world. We are given so many signs, but when I was growing up that's all I would here from the older generation that we are close to the end of times.  As a child hearing that would put fear in my heart and made me feel that we are doomed. Feeling like that make some people want to commit suicide. That is not a good thing to do. Sometimes I feel that is why so many people commit suicide.



We go on with our lives as children of God because we are human and we must keep hope alive. We must teach our children how to live and treat people as you would like to be treated. We must love one another and give what we can give with a kind heart. Yes, it is not easy sometimes when you have your own problems, but if we focus on others sometimes then our problems become minimum.



Just keep praying and pray for our times, the hour of this day. Pray for each other, and yourselves.



Jabez prayer: 1 Chronicles 4:10


"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory!  Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." Ameen 


Thank you, Father for providing the earth that you created for us to live on, keep us safe from all evilness of this world. Watch over us and keep our nation from falling into snares of deception. Give us the strength, courage and wisdom to endure the hard times until your return. 




No comments: