Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Barbra Streisand with Josh Groban - "Somewhere"

  

                                        Somewhere there's a place for us "Earth"







I woke up this morning with this song. I heard this song when Mrs. Streisand did the New York concert. It made me feel I was in a different world. I always pray for this world God provided for us. I hope that people try to take a moment of silence and think about your actions and how it will affect others. Don't be part of the problems that we endure on this earth. Be the solution.



This world is the home for us all. Keep it safe and love one another.

No comments: