Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mother Earth Song - Earth Day 2015





God's Earth



Genesis 1: 24-26 NIV version



And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals each according to its own kind.



According to the word of God he gave man dominion over all creatures. So man has the responsibility to take care of this earth. You probably thinking how can I help with the keeping the earth clean. When I was homeless and saw trash I would go out my way to pick up what was on the ground and put it in the trash. I also start picking up cans to trade in for a small amount of money. The little things that you do adds up to helping with the big issues that we deal with today.



Enjoy your day where ever you are on this earth that God bless us with.

No comments: