Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, May 9, 2015

God's Voice


Good Morning to all my viewers

I am here today Saturday May 9, 2015 with anticipation to post what's on my mind. Sometimes it's very hard because I want the voice of God to direct my path. Don't want you to think I am crazy or delusional, I just try to post what I have in my heart.

Today, I awakened thinking why should I post on this blog? Sometimes I feel I am wasting my time, but I realize that I am posting for me and what I enjoy. So if you see me posting more on some days than others it is because I have so much on my mind.  I also post on people birthdays were I have enjoyed their movies, music and songs. There are so many people in the entertainment world that I know I will miss posting someone I like. Also, through my research I might find something that has nothing to do with entertainment. With that being said, hope you enjoy my posting and sorry for being late today.

Hoping you are having a bless and pleasant weekend.

No comments: