Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, May 8, 2015

MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This



Can't touch this!!!!!


I posted this video because yesterday on May 7th Whoopi Goldberg on the "View" stated that rap music is not going anywhere and it is here to stay. I agree with her statement however, there are certain rap songs that is not pleasant to the ears. Some rap music does influence our children in a positive and negative way.



 Each generation does have the music they grew up with and yes, every parent dislike the younger generation music. I can say that I like all music that has a meaning or a good beat and tune. It can be   rap, country, classical and r&b etc. I just like music because it makes me feel good and sometimes emotional.



 I have found in my research of music that history repeats itself, that you can find some artists using old music to remake or redo a song to make a hit song for themselves.



So I love rap music and will post these videos occasionally.



Love the View and enjoyed watching Ms. Patti Labelle on the show. The song "You never walk Alone" I like the video where she sang it at the Apollo Theatre. That is an awesome video.

No comments: