Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, June 6, 2020

18 - Man Of Steel Soundtrack - Man Of Steel (Hans' Original Sketchbook) ...





Man of Steel



This movie has been remade several times. I really like the movie and some of the quotes that were said in the movie. Such as a "Good death is its own reward", Revolution is inevitable. I think it applies today in this uncertain world. The reason for posting this video is for soundtrack music made by Hans Zimmerman. I use this music so much when I was dealing with so much in my mind. It gave me the spirit to fight my demons. I don't look for that Superman to be my hero, I look for God to be my provider and protector. Aminah



gmalady50

Posted 6/6/2020 10:34am




No comments: