Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, June 5, 2020

Robert Fulgham, Author of What on Earth Have I Done?





Author/writer Robert Fulghum "What on earth have I done?"



This may be a good book to read during this pandemic time. No, I have not read the book because I have a lot of goals on my agenda to complete. I was going through my email and found him in Wikiquote.org and the quote that is my favorite, I would like to share it with you:



We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -and call it love- true love. This quote is written from a book he wrote call True Love (1998)



Mr. Fulghum, I am experimenting with my mind of compound ideas to be tested and live out my life.



Thank you for your post and for sharing your deep thoughts about your everyday life.



gmalady50

Posted 6/5/2020 5:19pm







No comments: