Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, June 4, 2020

The Dark Knight - Hans Zimmer /J. Newton Howard - LIVE





The Dark Knight Theme Song



I am sure some of you are familiar with this song from "The Dark Knight Movie".



Even though the music hit the soul of the heart, it has quotes that are uplifting for my soul.  It will make you want to go out in the world to help and assist humanity as did batman.  I am praying all that view this video will somehow inspire you to help those in need. May God watch over all during these uncertain times.



Be good to yourself, and those around you. gmalady50



Posted 6/5/2020 9:29


No comments: