Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, June 6, 2020

My Iman Omar Fane is a man of God and teaches the children of love and not hatred from the Qu'ran as a Muslim. He loves the children and wants them to have a future with Allah in their hearts. Unfortunately, his school has been close due to the pandemic. Futhermore, he was trying his best to get his own mosque building to teach the children. I am praying for someone out in the world who sees this post help him to continue his teaching and he receive what he needs. Thank you Iman for teaching me and giving me the hope I need to continue God's work. May Allah bless you..Aminah

gmalady50

Posted 6/6/2020 8:55am




No comments: