Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, April 6, 2015

CHRIS GARDNER 'The REAL' Pursuit of Happyness PART 1/2



"THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"





 His story really inspired me upon my own experience being homeless. When I got the opportunity to see the movie, I cried and laugh. My feelings was so emotional, because I grew up in a poor neighborhood. Yes, I come from a dysfunctional family, and sexually violated, but I had to find a way to overcome these issues.



 At this point in my life I am not rich in money, nor will my story inspire someone to make a movie, but this blog gives me the opportunity to share with my viewers who I am. I know that I am rich in love, harmony, peace and most of all kindness. I like to share, and give as much as I can without the cost of money and sometimes giving money. I do want to leave some type of legacy for my family. I want them to know that life can give you richness that you desire, by giving your best to receive richness. Being rich can't  give you happiness if you don't have some spiritual inspiration to succeed to have the "Pursuit of Happiness".



I want to give an applaud to Will Smith for giving his one of his best performance conveying the story of Christopher Gardner.



If you have not seen this movie, I would recommend this movie for anyone that need inspiration to not give up on you dreams and for your children too.

No comments: