Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, April 11, 2015

Barbra Streisand You'll Never Walk Alone .



You'll Never Walk Alone

I heard this song when I became ill, that were sung by Patti Labelle. The version of this song was originally written by Oscar Hammerstein and composed by Richard Rodgers. These two men have written a lot of music together. This song was written for a musical play call "Carousel". About a husband that kills himself, and the wife dealing with the pain of losing her husband.

So many people have cut a record of their version of the song. Everyone has a different way of singing it. I was surprised that Ray Charles sang it too. Check out Wikipedia with searching by the song, and you will see all the people that has used the song on their album or single.

I like the song because it gives you the encouragement that you are not alone in your problems. You will make it through the storm. I decided this morning I wanted to dedicate this song to all the soldiers and their family that is serving their country. And to those that is dealing with the death of a family member that you love so very much.

 Being an ex-military wife, I understand the frustration and pain of not having your husband, son, wife, daughter, mother, father with you. It becomes lonely and depressing sometimes. I want you to know I feel the pain because I too have been in the same situation. But know that this pain will end. You will find happiness, again. Just don't give into that pain.

May God be with you always.
Linda

No comments: