Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mini Bio: Marilyn Monroe

Norma Jean aka Marilyn Monroe



" I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.  I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."  Marilyn Monroe



Ms. Monroe started out with little education and got married at an early age. When she realize her life was too conventional, she set out to find a career in acting. With little acting experience, she still rise to the most sexual icon. Due to depression, she took her life by overdosing on narcotics. After this sexual icon other sexual icon followed.




No comments: