Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, April 10, 2015

Ray Charles - Rainy Night in Georgia

Single and a Drop of RainNot much to write about, other than it's a "Rainy night in Georgia". I will be here listening to Ray Charles who I love to listen to sometimes on the weekend. Being single and alone sometimes gives you the blues but somehow I find something to entertain me.



I can remember spending some rainy nights with my significant other, and we would cook dinner and drink wine. I don't drink anymore, but those memories really make me want to relive those days. I am no longer with that person who is on my mind occasionally, hoping he would call me. I will just be happy that I am alone and can explore the world of internet.



Most people including myself love the rain because it refreshes the air and the flowers in the garden. It also brings that favorite thing I love to watch, a rainbow.

The rain as a relationship does bring in a storm, but that storm will end with a rainbow. Even if you continue to build that relationship or discontinue you will reap the experience from the relationship. Being single brings in benefits of learning more about yourself so when you do have another relationship you can be better than the last relationship. This is my single drop of rain to the one that I was once in love with. Have a good life and be bless, I will find someone not like you, but better than you.

No comments: