Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, June 11, 2020

Bicentennial Man - Android Wants to Experience Sex





Having sex with an Android



I just purchase my favorite movie whom I miss and love Robin Williams. I want to say that we are going into the new norm with this feature making certain features of the body.  I have read and seen the robot android that China has made to accommodate those who may be anti-social or an introvert such as myself. It will be interesting to know if their idea is developing into a real human such as Andrew in the movie.



I know as technology advances I am hoping that America starts spending money to develop body parts instead of spending the budget going into outer space. I am aware we are living longer these days, but the bible showed people living past 100 years of age.



We have grown in this technical world using it to advance our knowledge, self-preservation, and life.



Streaming to rent or buy on Youtube



gmalady50



Posted 6/11/2020 12:43




No comments: