Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, June 13, 2020

Brandy - In My Own Little Corner Music Video


In My Corner

Yes, I am alone in my own corner minding my own business. Keeping away from all danger of what is going on in the outside world.

I know I will eventually have to come out that corner in that chair I don't have, but right now I will check to see if I can find this movie that I like for free or pay for it on the streaming movie platforms.

I remember the first Roger & Hammerstein "Cinderella" that I saw with Lesley Ann Warren as Cinderella,  I thought I would meet that Prince that would come and rescue me from my conventional life. Oh, I did meet someone at my young age, but he was not a Prince but a hard-working man.

I have seen other versions of Cinderella but by far this one with Brandy as Cinderalla brought me to tears. Another version that I like is non-musical "Ever After" Cinderella with Drew Barrymore. Thank you Disney World of Movies for showing that we all can find that Prince in any cultural ethnic group.


Found this version streaming from Youtube to rent or purchase

Enjoy your weekend.




In My Corner




No comments: