Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, June 13, 2020

Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldberg, Robin Williams Intro - Comic Relief VI





Comic Relief VI



Comic Relief participates, Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldberg, and the late Robin Williams did a great job when America was suffering from the economic problem of homelessness. I am a person who has dealt with homelessness and now with what is going on in America today we will experience even more people who will become homeless during this pandemic.



I was watching another comedian and will not mention his name because I like him as much as I did the late George Colin. My thought is for all the comedians in the world to come together and make another comic relief skit call " Something is Wrong with America Today". Of course, being that we are in the "new norm" wearing these damn masks, you can use Zoom to make a wonderful comic script to help out with the homelessness, and other shit that is going on in this world today.



I would love to see Bill Cosby, Laurance Martin, Eddie Murphy, Roseanne, Kevin Hart, Simone, Queen Monique, Whoopi Goldberg, Tyler Perry, and some of these new comedians such as Hasan Minaj.



Right now we need more laughter to help us all get through this world depression/recession. I hope this blog is to pass on to someone that can put this event together. It can be done by using the same equipment that is used in everyone's home today "Zoom video".



Please, don't make me beg, we need you all.



gmalady50



Posted 6/13/2020 7:01pm

No comments: