Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, June 13, 2020

Unbreakable - Janelle Monáe & Kelly Clarkson (From the movie UglyDolls) ...





Unbreakable



I am strong but sometimes I just lose it. I go out and find movies and songs to inspire me. This world is in turmoil with so much hatred and not enough love for mankind. People this is 2020 and we are losing people we love as I write on this blog this very moment. Stop the madness!!!!!!



I was told by another writer to post and do what I love on my blog (Passion). I will continue to post what I love even if I don't make any money. It is my therapy to give you my love of what I enjoy posting. If you don't like what I have on my blog, I understand and you should create what you like and become unbreakable.



gmalady50



Posted 6/11/2020 4:43pm


No comments: