Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Dark Knight - Hans Zimmer /J. Newton Howard - LIVE





The Dark Knight



I love this music and quotes from this movie "The Dark Night" . When I read the quotes it gave me the inspiration I needed to continue my love for people no matter your race or culture. Not to give up on our medical people who are fighting the unseen germ that possibly originated from the common flu. I don't know what this masked hero "Batman" to you, but the hero with the mask today is our medical team.



The movie is streaming on Hulu or you can purchase or rent from Youtube.

No comments: