-
Popular Posts
-
An exclusive interview that was taken two months ago.
-
Ms. Grace Jones May 19,1948 Happy Birthday Funny scene in this movie "Boomerang".
-
Waging Wars on helping the homeless In September of 2015 I was place in a position of being homeless. I left Georgia and went to Florida...
-
How bless are you? This will help those who are bless and have those around you that can't deal with your blessing. You are so bless ...
-
Ray Charles From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article is about the rhythm and blues singer. For other uses, see Ray ...
-
In time I will try to be your friend to let you know not to worry and keep smiling.
Total Pageviews
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Mankind vs Humanity After listening to this speech I asked myself the question, are we really free today in this year of 2021? This speech a...
-
Honoring Ibrahim aka Abraham during Ramadan 2021 This scholar is giving a wonderful message about the nation of Abraham which he is spoken a...
-
A day in history that will live eternally. This history is important for all people of the World to never forget. This voter rights act goes...
-
Dedication to Malcolm X Every man on this earth is here to serve a purpose in life. Some are chosen by God to stand for what is right for th...
-
Educate Time! If you prefer a book you can purchase a paperback from Amazon.com or try audible. Never be ashame to educate yourself no matte...
-
Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. – Jim Carr...
-
You are strong, you are invincible, you are a woman. If you ever feel useless, you are not! We women by nature birth the children of this wo...
-
What you give in life will give back to you. We all want to be noticed by people and receive approval from people to think we are somebody. ...
-
Politics 101 I began my morning with my Islamic prayer and after begin listening to Roland Martin about the bill that has been signed by Geo...
-
Music to relax your mind Sometimes you want to escape the usual music that you enjoy to find something different. I really enjoyed this musi...
WELCOME
Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.
Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson
Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Bicentennial Man - Android Wants to Experience Sex
Having sex with an Android
I just purchase my favorite movie whom I miss and love Robin Williams. I want to say that we are going into the new norm with this feature making certain features of the body. I have read and seen the robot android that China has made to accommodate those who may be anti-social or an introvert such as myself. It will be interesting to know if their idea is developing into a real human such as Andrew in the movie.
I know as technology advances I am hoping that America starts spending money to develop body parts instead of spending the budget going into outer space. I am aware we are living longer these days, but the bible showed people living past 100 years of age.
We have grown in this technical world using it to advance our knowledge, self-preservation, and life.
Streaming to rent or buy on Youtube
gmalady50
Posted 6/11/2020 12:43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment