-
Popular Posts
-
An exclusive interview that was taken two months ago.
-
Ms. Grace Jones May 19,1948 Happy Birthday Funny scene in this movie "Boomerang".
-
Waging Wars on helping the homeless In September of 2015 I was place in a position of being homeless. I left Georgia and went to Florida...
-
How bless are you? This will help those who are bless and have those around you that can't deal with your blessing. You are so bless ...
-
Ray Charles From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article is about the rhythm and blues singer. For other uses, see Ray ...
-
In time I will try to be your friend to let you know not to worry and keep smiling.
Total Pageviews
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Mankind vs Humanity After listening to this speech I asked myself the question, are we really free today in this year of 2021? This speech a...
-
Honoring Ibrahim aka Abraham during Ramadan 2021 This scholar is giving a wonderful message about the nation of Abraham which he is spoken a...
-
A day in history that will live eternally. This history is important for all people of the World to never forget. This voter rights act goes...
-
Dedication to Malcolm X Every man on this earth is here to serve a purpose in life. Some are chosen by God to stand for what is right for th...
-
Educate Time! If you prefer a book you can purchase a paperback from Amazon.com or try audible. Never be ashame to educate yourself no matte...
-
Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. – Jim Carr...
-
You are strong, you are invincible, you are a woman. If you ever feel useless, you are not! We women by nature birth the children of this wo...
-
What you give in life will give back to you. We all want to be noticed by people and receive approval from people to think we are somebody. ...
-
Politics 101 I began my morning with my Islamic prayer and after begin listening to Roland Martin about the bill that has been signed by Geo...
-
Music to relax your mind Sometimes you want to escape the usual music that you enjoy to find something different. I really enjoyed this musi...
WELCOME
Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.
Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson
Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Top 10 Free Movie Streaming Sites no Sign Up 2020
Free Movies Streaming Sites
I am not going to tell you a lie but some of these sites may be good, but my grandchildren have used some of the streaming sites in the past that really to me was poor quality. I notice it had a streaming site that I have on my Roku television and I did use it to find a movie I really wanted to see it again. I am a person who loves to watch a movie over and over again. I revisited the streaming site and the movie was removed. I do love movies so much that I decided to build my own library on Youtube by purchasing the movie. I once had a collection of Disney VHS cartoon movie series and lost all of them from my storage that I forgot to pay.
Now I can build my favorite movies from Youtube and they will always be there. Signing up for Youtube is as simple as using your Gmail, and you will always know your Gmail password. If you don't want to spend money again Youtube also has free movies that have good quality. I have had all of the top streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime that I pay a monthly service fee. I am not saying these streaming services is not worth the money, but I have found that some movies are taking down from their streaming service and you will be unable to view again. My thumb is up for Youtube to rent or purchase a movie and to build your own library that you can share as I have done on this site. Of course, I only will be sharing some of the movies I like, because everybody doesn't have the same taste that I have.
In conclusion, for the best quality and some free movies, Youtube will be your best.
gmalady50
Posted 6/11/2020 11:29am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment